Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Eastern skies


Here's card two from my card class last week.

This time we used the Brayer like a roller to make this eastern sky background and stamped an image from Pocket Silhouettes in Soft Suede.  The colours for the sky are Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and punched out using Word Window Punch then mounted onto a Melon Mambo Modern Label punch out.  The main image is mounted onto Rich Razzleberry and the card base is Not Quite Navy.

Once again thanks for looking.  I really enjoyed making this card so I'm sure you'll see more of this style. x

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that brayered background Aileen, I thought this was for LIM this week when I first saw the thumbnail!
Jenny x

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous, love the inking treatment for the background, so pretty!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Beautiful, ethereal background. I LOVE it!
Caroline xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...